Alternative Dispute Resolution

We are subject to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), which is supervised by Communication Ombudsman.
1. How you can make a complaint
If you’re unhappy with any aspect of our services, the best way to contact us is by phone. If you prefer to contact us in writing you can email or write to us instead, but it may take us a little longer to respond.
We explain our internal complaints handling procedure below. This procedure has been designed to ensure that complaints can be resolved fairly and swiftly to your satisfaction.
Unfortunately, we sometimes get complaints which have no merit or have been made simply to harass our staff. We take the safety and well-being of our staff very seriously and consequently neither we nor our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider (Ombudsman Services: Communications) can deal with this type of complaint. If we can’t deal with your complaint, we will let you know.
2. How to contact us
By phone: 01234 938455 between
Mon-Sun 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM

By post: 25 Vineyard Way, Kempston, Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, MK42 8UR
By email:
If you contact us in writing, please don’t forget to include your:
Full name;
Account number;
Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
Postal address; and
Email address.
When you contact us please give us sufficient details of your complaint to allow us to deal with it, including any steps which have been taken to attempt to resolve the complaint so far.
If you contact us in writing, we will aim to respond to you within 7 working days. If we can’t get hold of you by phone, we’ll email you (if you’ve given us your email address), or we’ll write to you.
3. Investigating and resolving your complaint
We’ll make every effort to resolve your complaint straight away. If that’s not possible, we will keep you updated every 5 days on the steps we are taking and when we expect your complaint to be resolved. The steps we take to investigate your complaint will depend on the particular circumstances.
We endeavour to resolve all complaints within 14 days.
4. How to escalate your complaint
If you’re not satisfied with our first response to your complaint, you can ask us to escalate the complaint to our customer services manager.
We will let you know the outcome of our investigation into your complaint and how your complaint has been resolved. If we don’t hear from you within 28 days of telling you the outcome we will consider that the complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction.
5. If you’re still not happy: ADR (Ombudsman Services: Communications)
If we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction by following the process set out in the above sections of this Code within 8 weeks, you can refer your complaint to Alternative Dispute Resolution (Ombudsman Services: Communications) free of charge.
You can also refer your complaint to Alternative Dispute Resolution free of charge at any time, if:

1. We have told you the outcome of our investigation into your complaint;
2. Our proposed outcome doesn’t resolve your complaint to your satisfaction; and
3. There are no further steps that we are proposing to take that would have had a different outcome.
We will email you a letter reminding you of your right to refer your complaint to our Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme (Ombudsman Services: Communications) if the above circumstances arise.
Our chosen Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme is run by Ombudsman Services: Communications], an entirely independent decision-maker.
Here are the details of our Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme:
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Web site:
Make a Complaint:
Tel: 0330 440 1614
Fax: 0330 440 1615
Textphone: 0330 440 1600